Unmarshal Adds Support for Arbitrum Network
We’re now Live on Arbitrum One Chain!
Unmarshal is excited to announce the integration of a data infrastructure layer for the Arbitrum blockchain. dApps building on the ecosystem will now be able to query data through Unmarshal’s robust & reliable APIs and utilize the Parser tool to index & analyze smart contract data.
Arbitrum One is a leading Ethereum Layer-2 scaling solution developed by Offchain Labs. An Optimistic Rollup, Arbitrum One provides ultra-fast, low-cost transactions with security derived from Ethereum. Launched in August 2021, the Arbitrum One mainnet beta is EVM-compatible to the bytecode level and has 50%+ TVL in the L2 segment. 400+ DeFi and NFT projects are live in the ecosystem to date. In August 2022, Arbitrum One upgraded to Nitro tech stack, enabling fraud proofs over the core engine of Geth compiled to WASM.
🟢🟡Unmarshal’s Tech Stack for Arbitrum
At the time of writing, Arbitrum has a total of 41.8 Million blocks and a total transaction count of 69 Million at a rate of 4TPS.
Post indexing and decoding of this data right from the genesis block, Unmarshal built frameworks for its API, and notification services. Below are some of the most commonly used endpoints, and for the complete list, please visit docs.unmarshal.io.
- Wallet Transaction History API tracks all asset transfer events within the Arbitrum blockchain.
- Contract Transaction history API gives the entire transaction history for a particular token, given its contract address.
- Decoded Transaction API provides an in-depth description of a particular transaction.
- Wallet Balance API to track users’ asset balances.
- Price Store API contains endpoints that provide the latest price of a token as well as historical price of the tokens. These can also be LP tokens.
- Token Store API searched by token contract address, this endpoint fetches exhaustive information about a given token.
- Block Details API this endpoint returns all the block details of a specified chain when a block number is provided.
Arbitrum support is also enabled on Unmarshal Parser. Parser is a tool which allows developers to index events and functions relating to any smart contract deployed on Arbitrum, along with other EVM-based chains, onto a relational database. Once decoded and indexed, the data is made accessible through Metabase Dashboards and GraphQL APIs. Users can get started and set up their own indexers on console.unmarshal.io.
Unmarshal Smart Notification feature gives instant, at-a-glance alerts for smart contract events that have been triggered. Check out our guide below on how to easily integrate Web3 notifications onto your dApp and send alerts across multiple devices through Firebase.
Unmarshal has also integrated the Arbitrum chain with Xscan, a universal aggregated blockchain explorer developed in-house and powered by our very own APIs. Wallet explorers will be able to track their asset portfolios across multiple chains including Arbitrum.
Unmarshal is a Multi-chain Web 3.0 data network aiming to deliver granular, reliable & real-time data to dApps, DeFi protocols, NFTs, Metaverse and GameFi solutions. Unmarshal provides the easiest way to query Blockchain data from Ethereum, Polygon, BNB Chain, XDC Network, Avalanche, Fantom, Celo, Solana, Klaytn, Kadena, Cronos, Fuse, and now, the Arbitrum Network. Unmarshal product suite consists of data indexers and transforming tools to power Web 3.0 applications on any chain while providing a latent view of transformed data.