Unmarshal Completes Integration of Data Infrastructure Layer for Klaytn
After securing stimulus grants from the Klaytn Foundation, Unmarshal is proud to announce the integration of a data infrastructure layer for the Klaytn blockchain. dApps building on the ecosystem will now be able to query data through Unmarshal’s robust & reliable APIs and utilize the Parser tool to index & analyze smart contract data.
Klaytn is an EVM-based L1 blockchain founded in 2019 by South Korea’s leading software enterprises. The network architecture is designed for high TPS, low latency, and near-instant finality, and gives priority to enterprise-level solutions.
Apart from its base-layer architecture, it offers an additional functionality in the form of service chains that allows enterprises to create custom blockchain solutions based on their use case, anchored to Klaytn’s mainnet.
The Klaytn Foundation is committed to making blockchain technologies more accessible, to pave the way for more to be a part of the Web3 revolution and wants to set itself apart by becoming a fundamental trust layer for the metaverse. It will provide metaverse builders with integrated solutions that includes components such as an open source dev package, a high-performing mainnet, community co-building and financial support (grants to the tune of $1 Billion is set aside as part of the Klaytn Eco Fund).
Unmarshal’s Tech Stack for Klaytn
With a total number of blocks exceeding 102 Million and its capability of handling 2–4 Million transactions every day, Klaytn is 150x faster than Ethereum.
In order to index data from the Klaytn blockchain, we first set up an in-house read-only node. We then built an EVM Indexer to array and index all the transactions and blocks. It took approximately 14–15 days to index the entire blockchain up to the current block.
Let us now explore some of the major endpoints available along with some upcoming features. For the complete list of APIs, please visit docs.unmarshal.io.
- Wallet Transaction History API tracks all asset transfer events within the Klaytn blockchain.
- Contract Transaction history API gives the entire transaction history for a particular token, given its contract address.
- Decoded Transaction API provides an in-depth description of a particular transaction.
- Wallet Balance API to track users’ asset balances.
- Price Store API contains endpoints that provide the latest price of a token as well as historical price of the tokens. These can also be LP tokens.
- Token Store API searched by token contract address, this endpoint fetches exhaustive information about a given token.
- Block Details API this endpoint returns all the block details of a specified chain when a block number is provided.
Unmarshal Smart Notification feature gives instant, at-a-glance alerts for smart contract events that have been triggered. Check out our guide below on how to easily integrate Web3 notifications onto your dApp and send alerts across multiple devices through Firebase: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPVy8LpM6TE
- Unmarshal will soon add NFT APIs to the list of available endpoints. We are committed to helping Klaytn execute its vision of becoming “the metaverse blockchain for all”.
- Xscan is a universal aggregated blockchain explorer developed in-house and powered by Unmarshal’s own APIs. Once it is live, wallet explorers will be able to track their asset portfolios across multiple chains including Klaytn.
Unmarshal is a Multi-chain Web 3.0 data network aiming to deliver granular, reliable & real-time data to dApps, DeFi protocols, NFTs, Metaverse and GameFi solutions. Unmarshal provides the easiest way to query Blockchain data from Ethereum, Polygon, BNB Chain, Avalanche, Fantom, Klaytn, Celo, Solana, and XDC Network. Unmarshal network consists of data indexers and transforming tools to power Web 3.0 applications on any chain while providing a latent view of transformed data.