Apply before Feb 5th and win from a fund pool of 100,000 USD worth $MARSH
Apply Here :> https://unmarshal.io/grants/
If you are new to Unmarshal, start building here :> console.unmarshal.io
About the Program
As our developer community grows, we’re exploring ways to encourage and incentivize applications that use our backend services for data. One of the focus areas of 2023 for Unmarshal, would be to grow our ecosystem by collaborating with dApps and rapidly onboarding #10k builders.
Keeping this in mind, we wanted to go all out in 2023. A total pool of $100,000 USD worth of $MARSH has been set aside as funds for our Ecosystem Growth Program. The fund is aimed to support budding web3 projects that utilise Unmarshal’s backend data infrastructure to help build their dApps.
This program will run throughout 2023, and every month, a maximum of 2 projects will be selected as the winners. Participants can win a maximum amount of up to $10,000 USD in MARSH!
What’s in it for me?
You might be wondering how this program will benefit you apart from a monetary standpoint.
1. First off, grantees will receive funding support and mentorship from the Unmarshal Team.
2. Unmarshal also plans to collaborate with leading blockchains throughout the year. Participants will be eligible for funds allocated for building on specific chains.
3. Gain exposure to a wide range of Web3 projects, communities, and collaborate with a network of 2000+ enthusiasts building the future of Web3.
Eligibility Criteria/General Guidelines for Applicants
1. The project should have a market viable product before the demo. Application can also be made with an idea and a timeline of when it’ll be demo-able.
2. The dApp must have beta users before the demo.
3. Teams are allowed to use only Unmarshal as their data provider.
4. Team size should be more than 2 members.
5. Grant amount will be released immediately post selection.
6. The grant amount may be vested based on multiple factors such as usage of Unmarshal services post winning.
7. The project concept should be unique and aim to solve pressing issues in DeFi/Web3.
8. It is not necessary for the participants to make their code open source.
9. Each project is eligible for a maximum amount of $10,000 USD worth $MARSH.
10. Participants are eligible for a grant only once during the one year period that the fund program is active.
11. Unmarshal reserves the right of final interpretation of winners.
How to Apply
1. Developers can apply for the fund by providing details regarding their project over an online form.
Below is a link to the form, which is now live. Start applying and stand a chance to win big:-
2. Out of the applicants, 10 projects will be shortlisted by our team based on the answers they provide in the application form.
3. Post this, each project will be given a time slot of 20 mins to showcase what they are building, its purpose, and how they plan to execute.
4. After review, the Unmarshal team will select up to 2 winners every month.
Some ideas to help you get started…
- A cryptocurrency portfolio tracker app that uses Unmarshal’s blockchain data APIs to provide real-time information on the value and performance of various cryptocurrencies.
- A decentralized exchange platform that uses Unmarshal’s smart contract indexing and analytics services to provide information on token prices, trading volumes, and other data to help users make informed trading decisions, also insights of the pool tokens etc
- A blockchain analytics tool that uses Unmarshal’s blockchain data APIs to provide detailed information on the performance and usage of various blockchain networks and smart contracts.
- A blockchain-based gaming platform that uses Unmarshal’s smart contract indexing services to provide real-time information on in-game assets and player progress.
- A blockchain-based lending and borrowing platform that uses Unmarshal’s smart contract indexing services to provide information on loan terms, interest rates, and other data to help users make informed decisions about lending and borrowing.
- A blockchain-based prediction market platform that uses Unmarshal’s smart contract indexing services to provide real-time information on market prices, trading volumes, and other data to help users make informed decisions about buying and selling prediction market tokens.
- On-chain credential tracking similar to Galxe, which uses data across 30+chains to market to the right users.
- A new blockchain having Unmarshal wrapper to provide data and analytics, which has end to end data api support and smart contract indexer support.
Unmarshal is a Multi-chain Web 3.0 data network aiming to deliver granular, reliable & real-time data to dApps, DeFi protocols, NFTs, Metaverse and GameFi solutions. Unmarshal provides the easiest way to query Blockchain data from Ethereum, Polygon, BNB Chain, Avalanche, Fantom, Celo, Solana, Klaytn, Moonbeam, Kadena, Arbitrum, and XDC Network. Unmarshal network consists of data indexers and transforming tools to power Web 3.0 applications on any chain while providing a latent view of transformed data.