Unmarshal Successfully Integrates Kadena into its Ecosystem After Receiving Grants from Kadena Eco
We’re thrilled to announce that we have successfully integrated Kadena into our ecosystem through the Kadena Eco Initiative grants programme that was extended to us. We’re now bringing indexing and data infrastructure support to the Kadena blockchain, empowering developers with the tools to build scalable decentralized applications.
Kadena is the industry’s only scalable layer-1 Proof of Work (PoW) blockchain. The principal feature that drives Kadena is scalability, which enables Kadena to deliver infrastructure-grade performance for any blockchain project. Kadena is unique in the sense that it has its own smart contract language, Pact, which is readable by non-developers and automatically detects bugs before they can be exploited. It also consists of 20 sub-chains which run in parallel to handle the loads of large volumes of transactions. Check out their mainnet explorer here: https://explorer.chainweb.com/mainnet
The Kadena Eco Initiative was started to grow the Kadena ecosystem by accommodating builders at all stages and at any level of expertise — from early to web2 companies with millions of users exploring web3. Founded by Stuart Popejoy and William Martino who created JP Morgan’s first blockchain and led the SEC’s Crypto Committee, Kadena aims to allow for true blockchain mass adoption.
More About the Integration
Below are the major endpoints available as part of the integration
- Transaction History API tracks all asset transfer events within the Avalanche blockchain.
- Decoded Transaction API provides an in-depth description of a particular transaction.
- Wallet Balance API to track users’ asset balances.
- Smart Notifications to give at-a-glance alerts of smart contract events that have been triggered.
- Token Store API searched by token contract address, this endpoint fetches exhaustive information about a given token.
- Block Details API , this endpoint returns all the block details of a specified chain when a block number is provided.
dApp Bounty Program on Kadena using Unmarshal APIs
Unmarshal will host a dApp Bounty Program, with incentives allocated to developers using Unmarshal APIs to build on Kadena. Follow our socials and stay tuned for more details regarding the program.
Unmarshal is a Multi-chain Web 3.0 data network aiming to deliver granular, reliable & real-time data to dApps, DeFi protocols, NFTs, Metaverse and GameFi solutions. Unmarshal provides the easiest way to query Blockchain data from XDC Network, Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Polkadot, Near and Solana. Unmarshal network consists of data indexers and transforming tools to power Web 3.0 applications on any chain while providing a latent view of transformed data.