Unmarshal’s Tech Integration for Fuse Network Blockchain
Unmarshal has completed the integration of Fuse Network blockchain and now provides access to its complete product suite for developers and dApps building on it.
About the Fuse Platform
Fuse Network is an EVM compatible Layer-1 blockchain which uses a delegated Proof of Work (dPOS) consensus mechanism. The Fuse Platform consists of three components:
1. The Fuse Network Blockchain
2. A mobile-centric open source technology stack which helps businesses plug in crypto payments into real-world use cases, and
3. A collection of reference DeFi products and tools.
These 3 components make Fuse a solid choice for dApp developers looking to build DeFi, Play-2-Earn gaming, utility, social and NFT dApps.
After receiving stimulus grants from the Fuse Foundation, Unmarshal has built a data infrastructure layer for the Fuse Network which allows dApp developers to easily query data.
Unmarshal’s Tech Stack for Fuse
The Fuse blockchain currently consists of over 19 Million blocks with total transactions exceeding 111 million, and took about a week to index and sync the entire chain right from the genesis block. There are approximately 1.3 Million active wallets on the network.
Users can query data through Unmarshal’s core APIs, Parser, and instant notification services. Let’s take a look at these in detail. For the complete list of APIs, please visit docs.unmarshal.io.
- Wallet Transaction History API tracks all asset transfer events within the Fuse Network blockchain.
- Contract Transaction history API gives the entire transaction history for a particular token, given its contract address.
- Decoded Transaction API provides an in-depth description of a particular transaction.
- Wallet Balance API to track users’ asset balances.
- Price Store API contains endpoints that provide the latest price of a token as well as historical price of the tokens. These can also be LP tokens.
- Token Store API searched by token contract address, this endpoint fetches exhaustive information about a given token.
- Block Details API this endpoint returns all the block details of a specified chain when a block number is provided.
- NFT Assets API to fetch all NFT assets held by address
- NFT Transactions API gives all transaction details being made on a given wallet
Fuse network support is also enabled on Unmarshal Parser. Parser is a tool which allows developers to index events and functions relating to any smart contract deployed on Fuse, along with other EVM-based chains, onto a relational database. Once decoded and indexed, the data is made accessible through Metabase Dashboards and GraphQL APIs. Users can get started and set up their own indexers on console.unmarshal.io.
Unmarshal Smart Notification feature gives instant, at-a-glance alerts for smart contract events that have been triggered. Check out our guide below on how to easily integrate Web3 notifications onto your dApp and send alerts across multiple devices through Firebase.
Upcoming Integration: XScan
Unmarshal will also be integrating Fuse chain with Xscan, a universal aggregated blockchain explorer developed in-house and powered by our very own APIs. Wallet explorers will be able to track their asset portfolios across multiple chains including Fuse Network.
Unmarshal is a Multi-chain Web 3.0 data network aiming to deliver granular, reliable & real-time data to dApps, DeFi protocols, NFTs, Metaverse and GameFi solutions. Unmarshal provides the easiest way to query Blockchain data from Ethereum, Polygon, BNB Chain, XDC Network, Avalanche, Fantom, Celo, Solana, Klaytn, and Fuse Network. Unmarshal product suite consists of data indexers and transforming tools to power Web 3.0 applications on any chain while providing a latent view of transformed data.